3113 Roswell Road Suite 101 Marietta, GA 30062Phone:
(404) 290-1809 email:DKHardin@Bellsouth.net
I have always maintained a fascination with real estate. My real estate career evolved twenty (20) plus years ago. The decision to obtain my license has proven to be one of the best decisions ever made.
Upon graduating from Mississippi State University and relocating to Atlanta, my professional career began with SunTrust Bank twenty (20) plus years ago with my ultimate advancement up the corporate ladder to Vice President, Commercial Banking. As a banker, my work ethic, discipline, and organizational skills are exemplary. I bring these attributes along with a proven track record that is result oriented which parallels the real estate industry. My client base is comprised of clients selling, buying, investing, or leasing both residential and commercial. Experienced professional committed to superior service.
My commitment as a trusted advisor to you is:
- Listen to your needs and expectation
- Maintain frequent and on-going communication
- Utilize the latest technology and resources to achieve the exceptional results YOU desire
- Always work to maximize your benefits
Because of my passion for working with people in the role of trusted advisor, the overall objective is the satisfaction and excitement of a first time homeowner or a luxury home buyer’s dream come true. There is an equal sense of joy and excitement when a client sells their home. Honesty, reliability, and knowledge are the “heart beat” of my business and service to my clients. I commit experience and knowledge as your marketing specialist, negotiator, and detailed real estate professional that is all coupled with ease and little stress to you.
- Mississippi State University Graduate
- Graduate of Georgia Multiple Listing Real Estate School
- First Multiple Listing Service
- Georgia Multiple Listing
- Cobb County Board Of Realtors
- YWCA Capital Campaign Board Of Director
- Cobb County Boys and Girls Club Board Of Directors
- 2002 Leadership Cobb Alumni
- 2005 Cobb Chamber Honorary Commanders Alumni
- Cobb Chamber Of Commerce Member
- 2008 Selected as one of the Cobb County YWCA “Women Of Achievement”
- Recognized by “Women Looking Ahead Magazine” as one of the 2001 Top Georgia 100
Business and Influential Women
- Served on WXIA-Channel 11 News Advisory Board