Our objective in this new real estate environment is to lead the growing trend of companies and agents redirecting their marketing and advertising dollars to better serve our buyers and sellers at the local level and not on national branding campaigns for a national franchisor.
1801 Peachtree Street Suite 100 Atlanta, GA 30309Phone:
(678) 984-9523 email:EderTheGoGetter@Gmail.com
The-Go-Getter… The Name Says it All
Real Estate has always been my passion. Before choosing Real Estate I would spend my available Sundays going to open houses.. guessing the asking price of the home and taking notes on what appealed and did not appeal to me about the Real Estate Agents holding them. You could say that I learned from some of the best Go-Getters out there and learned what not to do from some of the "more challenged" ones. My Background prior to entering Real Estate was primarily in Retail Management, Both stores, as well as Middle management for
- Kmart (when they were in Growth mode) 1987-1993
- Brookstone Co. 1993-2002
Area Sales Manger.. Minneapolis and Atlanta
- Home Depot (Store Support Center) 2002-2004
Expo Design Center (National Visual Merchandiser) (55 stores).
This Personal Background has gave me a great edge when I entered into the Selling arena: I look at All properties as a store, open for business and the only way you can sell it is by. Doing the right things. My strong record, now 11 years in the field. Consistently one of the top performers in the Atlanta Market.
I just don’t list properties…. I sell Properties… I get the absolute most the market will bear. Price it right..Market it right… Serve my clients right….The way it should be…EVERYTIME!!
Here are some of my Highlights:
- Rookie of the Year for The Keller Williams Realty Intown office my first year, 2004!
- Consistently one of the top producing agents in the Keller Williams Realty Intown Atlanta Office (Changed Brokerage Affiliations in 2013 and Joined Atlanta Communities Real Estate Brokerage)
- Agent Leadership Council KW 2004-2013
- Now, top two performing Agent in Atlanta Communities Midtown office, Top 3% of Agents Company wide, both in Volume and in Units.
- My Sales volume has gone up 30% since changing affiliations since 201
- I personally mentor several of the agents in the market center, of which several have evolved into future superstars!
- Strongly recognized by fellow agents here in Atlanta as a leader in the real estate realm.
- I Run 98% PLUS on my List price to sale Ratio… WELL above both Local and National Average.
- I have spent nearly 30 years in sales both on the frontline as well as the support end in servicing my clients needs.
- I am known by many of my peers as The Hardest working and most ethical Realtors here in the Atlanta Market…
- I stand behind my name .. 100% I have a huge amount of Testimonials which I proudly share.
Thank you for letting me proudly represent you in your selling or purchasing of your property or home. One of the best decisions you could make. Let me prove myself to you…